Establishing the Cause of Tractor-Trailer Accidents In California
To put it as clearly and simply as possible — the sooner our attorneys can begin an investigation into the cause of the truck accident that injured you or a loved one, the better your chances of recovering full and fair compensation.
At Ashton & Price, we have earned a reputation throughout the Sacramento region for providing aggressive and effective representation in truck accident cases. In conducting an investigation into your accident, our attorneys can draw from the experience of top accident reconstruction and safety experts in seeking to identify and preserve the critical evidence that will be needed to prove your case. Contact us for a free consultation.
Our approach has resulted in more than $100 million in recoveries since 1996.
Whether you hire a lawyer to represent you or not, there will be at least two investigations into the cause of any serious truck accident. The police or highway patrol will conduct one of these investigations. The trucking company and/or their insurer will conduct the other.
In both cases, there is no one looking out for your best interests.
What we do includes:
- Documenting and preserving physical evidence at the accident scene before it's lost to weather, traffic and other factors
- Talking to the police or highway patrol officers who completed the accident report
- Identifying, locating and interviewing potential witnesses before their memories fade
- Obtaining copies of the driver's log book and trip receipts
- Securing access to data from the truck's "black box" (if equipped)
- Obtaining payroll records, truck maintenance records and other documents from the driver's employer and/or the truck's owner
Getting the Medical Care You Need
We can help you get proper medical care* from some of the most respected providers in the region — even if you don't have health insurance and can't afford to pay any out-of-pocket costs. In the meantime, we will be aggressively negotiating with the responsible party and/or their insurance carrier to ensure fair and just compensation for your injuries and damages.
- Free Consultation
- No Attorney Fee Unless You Win
If you or a member of your family has recently been injured in a central or northern California truck accident — the lawyers at Ashton & Price can protect your rights. Call our Sacramento area offices at 916-786-7787 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Our truck accident investigation attorneys can give you an honest assessment of your chances of recovering money through a negotiated settlement or trial.
*In the event you elect to receive medical diagnosis and/or treatment on a lien basis, your health care provider will be entitled to payment at the conclusion of your case from your settlement or jury award.