Corporate Responsibility For Truck Accidents In California
Who can you sue after a truck accident? It depends. In fact, answers to questions of liability for a truck accident will be different in every case. What will not and does not change is the need that victims have for an experienced attorney or law firm to protect their interests in the weeks and months to come.
At Ashton & Price, you will receive the benefit of more than 30 years of combined personal injury litigation experience – and the resources that come with having obtained more than $100 million in jury verdicts and settlements since 1996. We can also help you get the medical care you need from some of the top providers in the region – even if you have no health insurance and cannot afford any out-of-pocket expense.*
Contact us for a free consultation today.
"We respond promptly to your questions and keep you fully informed at every legal turn. We have the experience and skills to handle every detail, even in the most complex cases involving multiple insurance carriers." — Attorney Chris Price
Car accident liability issues are generally not that complicated. Corporate responsibility (liability) for truck accidents in California is different. Our lawyers know that, and you can rest assured that we will explore every possible source of compensation in your case, including:
- Truck drivers
- Trucking companies and truck owners
- Companies that provide drivers to truck owners and trucking companies on a contract basis
- The owner of the trailer, if different than the owner of the truck itself
- The shipper or owner of the freight
- Parent companies
- Manufacturers of unreasonably dangerous or defective vehicles or vehicle components, which may have caused the accident or made the accident worse
- Third-party maintenance and repair companies used by the truck's owner
- Drivers of other vehicles that may have caused the accident
- Insurance carriers for all of the above
For a broader overview of this topic and related issues, see:
- Truck accidents information center
- Wrongful death information center
- Brain injuries information center
Serving Central and Northern California Since 1996
For answers to other questions you have about truck accident liability issues and your potential claims, contact the attorneys at Ashton & Price today. We offer free consultations and will not ask you to pay any legal fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.
*In the event you elect to receive medical diagnosis and/or treatment on a lien basis, your health care provider will be entitled to payment at the conclusion of your case from your settlement or jury award.