Sacramento Area Bicycle Accident Lawyers
The law firm of Ashton & Price has been an aggressive advocate for personal injury and wrongful death victims in northern and central California since 1996. Bicycle accidents have always been important to us in part because partner Craig Ashton also happens to be an avid road biker. Every year, in fact, our firm is a major sponsor of Ride-for-a-Reason.
We know the laws, and we know how to investigate bicycle accidents. Find out how our lawyers can help you by contacting us for a free consultation today.
"Our firm has obtained more than $100 million in settlements and judgments on behalf of our clients. That doesn't happen by just asking for the money. We fight aggressively and make sure we know the full extent of your financial damages before we start negotiating and preparing for trial." — Attorney Craig Ashton
The most important thing you can do after a bicycle accident is to get the medical care you need. Everything else listed below can be helpful, but our lawyers can deal with these issues later.
- Don't say anything to the insurance company of the driver who caused the bicycle accident until you've talked to a lawyer. Keep in mind that California is a comparative negligence state and that anything you say about the accident could hurt your legal claims.
- If you're able, get the contact information of the at-fault driver and any potential witnesses before leaving the accident scene.
- Again, if possible, use your cell phone to take pictures of the car, your bike and your injuries.
- Call the police or ask someone to call the police for you to make sure that an official accident report gets filed.
- Keep track of the damages and expenses related to fixing or replacing your bike.
No Health Insurance?
Can't Afford Any Out-of-Pocket Expense?
We handle more than the legal representation. As our client, you will be offered medical treatment* by our network of doctors and surgeons. We do not place a dollar value on your injury or financial damages until we know and have evaluated the full extent of your damages over a lifetime of care and loss.
- Free Consultation
- No Attorney Fee Unless You Win
If you or a member of your family have recently been injured in a bicycle crash in central or northern California — the accident lawyers at Ashton & Price can protect your rights. Call us directly at 916-786-7787 or contact our offices online for a free consultation. We will give you an honest assessment of your chances of recovering money through a negotiated settlement or trial.
*In the event you elect to receive medical diagnosis and/or treatment on a lien basis, your health care provider will be entitled to payment at the conclusion of your case from your settlement or jury award.